Runnin'..............z'fest

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
ZEDFEST 2010

Thanx'z To Derek Sulley For a Funtaztik Weekend @ Zedfest. Nice To see the peepz The carz .. awesome to meet Ben & Dee & chat to hiz Lovlee Motor. 300 crew 350,370
The 260 2+2 brought home wat I am missing,Z31, 240 WOW! I do like thiz Z World!!!!!
I missed Mostly.......Jnr ..... & On hearing about Allan.........Speechless!
In sorrow...I am close & alwayz will be to Them! They inspire me alwayz....I am in contact with Jnr & hope to pay my extreme respects to a Great Human being & car Z lover on Thursday around me are people I love dearly & losing thoze that I do izz Something I have to go through in thiz so called wonderful world...? I pray that EVERYONE Nobody....has to live & face thingz that i have put in front of me & finally Pray that Allans Family get through this moment in time & remember MR EX As a truly genuine human being,quite sometimes & at other times Humourous A great dry northern wit just a fun guy with immense history in his passion for Z's . Jnr His SAM...& his memory Givez to me....& alwayz will. Condolances to Jnr, sis & Mrs Exley... I have A treasured collection of materil on film of both Allan & jnr enjoying the Z Club events & tinkering about with THE SAM.. REST IN PEACE DEAR FRIEND WE will Meet again.... Your Friend.........Yes Dozy git with camera!

Lov yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back