Rubber Jobbies ;) 3D print of bungs, stoppers, etc

Jason McIvor

Club Member
Folks

A post full of unavoidable innuendo - my apologies

Thought I would let you all know that if anyone is looking for sets of rubbers (non-bushes etc) for stoppers, bungs, covers, etc (see pics)
I can print them for you so you don't have to go paying silly postage prices etc

Let me know if you need anything from the pics

Thanks
Jason

Attachments

• 59e6f5ea4ac4dbfe3c9f2d248ca73167.jpg
    59e6f5ea4ac4dbfe3c9f2d248ca73167.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 75
  • cc8844fc823197f96cfecf78c3c9201e_large.jpg
    cc8844fc823197f96cfecf78c3c9201e_large.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 41BGpiGrSKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    41BGpiGrSKL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DoorHingeRubbers.jpg
    DoorHingeRubbers.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 69

Robbie J

Club Member
I have a DR30 and the longer rubber seals door corners are hard to get. If I can get originals in mostly OK shape can you scan and print replacements? some are quite long 450mm

Jason McIvor

Club Member
I have a DR30 and the longer rubber seals door corners are hard to get. If I can get originals in mostly OK shape can you scan and print replacements? some are quite long 450mm
Have you got a photo ?

Door seal rubbers etc are hard to do but door bumpers etc are more possible

Jason McIvor

Club Member
Can you send these to me ? I might be able to remodel them but they are complicated looking

But I can only print 300mm (diagonal on a 220mm x 220mm plate) without breaking it into two parts and somehow fixing them together ? glue or clips or something
Or I could try to model them, send you the stls and you could get someone with a bigger printer to print for you ? There are a few commercial print farms now

Let me know what you think

Jason McIvor

Club Member
Also interested if doing a run, though if someone could provide dims that would be helpful please, as I've had to shorten the centre console recess to accomodate my cd009
I will get you accurate dims once I print the first one off

I can also edit the model to any size/dims you need 👍

Farmer42

Club Member
Jason. I need the 2 large grommets at the rear of my car on the valance. These hide the holes that were there to accommodate the US rear bumper mounts. Do you reckon you could print those cos I can't find them for sale anywhere? They are both still intact so will provide a template but are not in the best shape.

Jason McIvor

Club Member
Jason. I need the 2 large grommets at the rear of my car on the valance. These hide the holes that were there to accommodate the US rear bumper mounts. Do you reckon you could print those cos I can't find them for sale anywhere? They are both still intact so will provide a template but are not in the best shape.
Of course
I have used them myself
I'll PM you