Rocky Auto Video

Robbie J

Club Member
It starts out promoting a load of their copied 3000GT (based on a 2000GT) but later on there is a few Nissan's including some US imports

I'm not agreeing to some of their body changes either (cutting up a R32 GTR!) anyway its worth a look

about 10mins in before for Nissan stuff starts

Finally got round to viewing it. I've been subscribed to Sammit for a while - he gives a pretty honest account of car culture in Japan. He's definitely not super clued up, but he never pretends to be which I appreciate.

I enjoyed the video - I'm a huge fan of "Hybrid Z's" so Rocky Auto is pretty much heaven. Wish he spent a bit more time on each of the cars, but the video was already long enough I guess.

The 3000GT's are an interesting concept. I'm surprised to hear that 40 out of the 51 have already sold, especially considering their price tag. Beautiful cars though

Finally got round to viewing it. I've been subscribed to Sammit for a while - he gives a pretty honest account of car culture in Japan. He's definitely not super clued up, but he never pretends to be which I appreciate.

I enjoyed the video - I'm a huge fan of "Hybrid Z's" so Rocky Auto is pretty much heaven. Wish he spent a bit more time on each of the cars, but the video was already long enough I guess.

The 3000GT's are an interesting concept. I'm surprised to hear that 40 out of the 51 have already sold, especially considering their price tag. Beautiful cars though

I agree on Smmit, he does make me cringe sometimes but its honest and he is very much lives the drifter life....

If I can get to Japan next year Rocky Auto cafe is on the list of visits

Ah, Rocky Auto. Friends of mine in Japan cringe at some of the stuff they get up to there.

Big money washing owner-client base. Certainly pushing the envelope of taste in a lot of what they have done in the past, but their biggest *crime* as far as many people are concerned is to not be 'real' car people, despite appearances.

Owner is an utter sleazebag, which doesn't help.

Back