POPPED IN 2 say ello........

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Z Crew.
Just a pop in to say Hello to my mate'z & the decent who love the Z series car'z. Hope you're all well & things are good to a reasonable level. I have not been onsight as I have got stuck into my buizness(full swing) I do miss my friendz &
hope they have a pozitive 2009.
R'gardz & welcome to any new faces & members who have joined since my last log in. keep well & hopefully catch up somewhere in the year.:)

DJZ 60.:cool:

Kool

Hi Derek & Allan.
Yes...I'm great (in the sense of health & spiritz) still not had much sleep.lol. Hope you're optimistically looking forwards to this New year & sincerest
r'gards to you both.
will nip up north at some point & pop in for a cuppa ( will bell you 1st)
Took up mi Guitar again....& already offered some dosh from a Radio station
(some royalty payment thing) as they wanna use that track.
Consistantly productive...still albeit elsewhere at mo. A few more bitz to do before I start Promo'z for Z009 ANDY & SAZ The dynamic trio.lol.

Appreciated DJZ 60.:cheers:

Nice 2 know

Thank you Allan.
Nice to know there'z ' top notch ' Z lovin...fun filled hospitality about
within this club....MR.Ex....As alway'z friendly, muck'z in & show'z a good helping of
hospitality................Very kind of ya......very kind indeed! DJZ 60.:thumbs:

Oh & good luck to Jnr & A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Him.....

:party: DJZ 60.:cheers:

Hey Raj,
Hopefully, I'll be "drivin' in my Z" sometime this year (hopefully sooner rather than later) so I could pop and see thee! That would rule.

Honour

Hi Jakko.
The honour would certainly be mine.........it would be great to see U again & I love to see you enjoying the driving Xperience (possibly you will clock
more hourz than me in ma Z.lol

Oh & A Special Thank You;

FOR KEEPING THE Z CLUB FIRES BURNING in the latter part of 2008.:bow:

R'gardz DJZ 60.:thumbs:

Back