Photos needed from Z31 Owners | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Photos needed from Z31 Owners

Discussion in 'Web specific' started by STEVE BURNS, Nov 9, 2017.

1. STEVE BURNS

STEVE BURNS
    ZClub Administrator
    Staff Member Committee Member

As it says on the tin Mr_Tenno is on the lookout for some photos of the Z31 stock variants
    to help develop a page given descriptions and standard photos of each model of the marqueS130
    he is looking for photos of the Z31 in the same style as this S130 as I believe any cluttered backdrop could be photo-shopped out
    thanks in advance for any help you can give

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2017
  2. STEVE BURNS

STEVE BURNS
    ZClub Administrator

Hopefully now it is the weekend there will be more spare time for a few to be found

3. STEVE BURNS

STEVE BURNS
    ZClub Administrator

Obviously no one can spare the time to help out with photos for the new websites Z31 Page

4. Joe NI

Joe NI
    Z Club Member

Hi Steve, the only photos of my z31 I have with the standard wheels are on my gallery. Are these any good? There's a lot of reflection in some. I don't have the standard wheels anymore as some scumbag stole them along with the contents of my garage a couple of years ago.. J

5. Mr Tenno

Mr Tenno
    ZClub Administrator

Don't worry about it Steve, finding the photos is the part I have the least trouble doing!

6. STEVE BURNS

STEVE BURNS
    ZClub Administrator

OK but give us a list of what people could help you with

7. Mr Tenno

Mr Tenno
    ZClub Administrator

At the moment, anyone willing to write editorial content, guides or wiki pages!