Oulton Park 2010

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
HSCC Week-end:
As many know I usually organise this event for this Club and include other Z clubs for the Bank Holiday week-end in August: This year its 29th (Sunday) & 30th (Monday).
Unfortunately I am away at a family wedding that week-end so I need a trustworthy soul to organise this instead. :smash:
Whilst I find such a person please will you all book this into your diaries for either - or both - days. :thumbs:
Details will follow in due course.

Stand in for Rob Jones

:driving: Dear All

I have agreed to stand in for Rob Jones and be the contact point for the Oulton Park Gold Cup event in 2010. I know this is few months away but to give you a chance to organise your calendar the details of the event are attached.

I have requested 20 spaces for Sunday & Monday, if we need more I can ask up to 4 weeks before the event. Please use the thread to register your wish to attend the Oulton Park Gold Cup meeting for one day or two.

Regards Steve Kemp

Attachments

• Oulton Park Gold Cup 2010.pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 17
Both days for me please Steve
Z31 D777 JRH - THIS INFO IS NORMALLY REQUIRED BY RSJ

will pm you address etc nearer to time.

cheers

:cheers: A little late but Happy New Year to you all.

Thanks Lads you are on the list, good start thats 5 so far with me. At this rate I will need more space.

Steve

Hi Rob and Cheshire 300zx your on the list.

Rob a little rain helps keep the racing fun, but you need a big umbrella.

Rob can you supply the members list at the end of July as I will need it to send passes and obtain details of the cars. This will allow me to fill out the required details for Oulton Park without to much fuss.
Will remind you later.

Steve

hi steve
stuart here from the grapes in croston, can i put myself on the list for the sunday , let me know what details you need .
thanks
stuart

Hi Bongo and Chef

I have noted your request, contact you in a few months for details if I need them.

Bongo will need to have a chat about your details.

Chef unless your now have a different car I believe I have your details.

Steve

Hi Steve,
One pass for my 240Z just on the Sunday please,should be another good weekend especially if the weather stays dry!

Hi All

The Z Club has a stand at the Oulton Park Gold Cup event on Sun. 29th & Mon. 30th Aug 2010.

The Oulton Park Gold Cup entry dead line is only 4 weeks away.

We still have space for a few more ZED cars to be displayed at this event. You will recieve a free pass for the car and driver only, a passenger will have to pay the £20.00 on the gate or £15.00 if you pre-book at Oulton Park – news, event tickets, testing, trackdays and driving gifts from the official site.

Camping is £20.00 per person regardless of length of stay.

If you wish to display your Zed for any day, you need to give me your name and address, car type, and registration, if you wish you can send details to my e-mail at stevek@staffshydraulics.co.uk.
I will then need to send the details to the Oulton Park Gol Cup coordinator to obtain the unique tickets for each car.

We want to display samples of all the Zed range, with the preference from Oulton Park being the early Zeds as it is an Historic Car Event and they need to see some of the old cars on the stand. So I need to provide a balance of cars for display.

Regards Steve Kemp

Back