Octoberfest, well next meet anyway! *** DATE CHANGE***

S

Saz

Huddersfield!!

A village called Slaithwate

I suggest we go for the New Street car park - as there will defintely be room in there! There is also a sort of round car park by the Canal but that usually has lots of cars parked in it cause people are too lazy to walk.

The best Pub is the Wharfside Inn which backs onto New Street. The post for the Wharfside is HD7 5AG, you will see the carpark from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
PLACE FOUND!!

We will be descending on the village of Slaithwaite in Huddersfield, Nice pub meet and for those that can hang around till early evening, we can move on for a Indian meal.

OCTOBER 12TH!!!

Names Please!!

1) Saz
2) Andyz32

Last edited by a moderator:
would love to come to this as will do almost anything for a curry:thumbs:
But 7hr 20 min round trip is a little bit to far from me

would love to come to this as will do almost anything for a curry:thumbs:
But 7hr 20 min round trip is a little bit to far from me

It didn't bother me in the 80's to go right down south way beyond London & ....&.... The Halfway house, Either I was mad or you are a wimp! :D:D:D:D:D:D

PLACE FOUND!!

We will be descending on the village of Slaithwaite in Huddersfield, Nice pub meet and for those that can hang around till early evening, we can move on for a Indian meal.

FIRST SUNDAY IN OCTOBER!!!

Names Please!!

1) Saz
2) Andyz32
Mr & Mrs Ex

It didn't bother me in the 80's to go right down south way beyond London & ....&.... The Halfway house, Either I was mad or you are a wimp! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well I ain't no wimp So that answers that question but hey you were young then unlike now
wheelchair.gif
and petrol was cheap and wasn't that when there was hardly any cars on the road and the ones that were had a guy with a red flag walking in front of them :p

Well I ain't no wimp So that answers that question but hey you were young then unlike now
wheelchair.gif
and petrol was cheap and wasn't that when there was hardly any cars on the road and the ones that were had a guy with a red flag walking in front of them :p

You would know about the red flag Steve, it was a bit before my time.

1) Saz
2) Andyz32
3) Hinch
4) Mr & Mrs EX

BUMP DUE TO DATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW SUNDAY 12 TH OCTOBER

Less than 60 miles, could be worth a punt.

I won't hang around til evening though, I don't like Indian. :(

Ill put your name down!! How can you not like Indian food? It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

1) Saz
2) Andyz32
3) Hinch
4) Mr & Mrs EX
5) Nidge

Also from the Z32 gang:

1)Mackammaz and Sarah
2) Snowygt (fingers crossed)
3) Kim

I suggest we go for the New Street car park - as there will defintely be room in there! There is also a sort of round car park by the Canal but that usually has lots of cars parked in it cause people are too lazy to walk.

The best Pub is the Wharfside Inn which backs onto New Street. The post for the Wharfside is HD7 5AG, you will see the carpark from there.

i can not make this one as i will be on holiday i hope as just found out the airline for the flights has gone bust Futura airlines but Thomas Cook are making other arrangments at the moment.:unsure::unsure:

AND again AND again......................................................................................:eek:
:devil:

Of course,

I will fix it before Oktoberfest, and once again afterwards

And no doubt after SantaPod the week before

Bloody cars eh :thumbs:

Bump, final call for anyone attending :D Looking forward to this one :) Everyone still coming? Anyone not already on the list are more than welcome to join in :)

Cheers,

Andy

Back