Novelty tax disc holder

Arkwright

Inactive
NOVELTY TAX DISC HOLDER

I have received a request to have these printed. Below is a picture of what I can obtain. The minimum order is for 100 so I must sell the lot otherwise it’s a no go.

It is a ‘Shield’ Tax disc holder printed as shown to the front.
The back is blank with a business card size envelope in it to carry your own club emblem or whatever.

Cost is £2.00 each by paypal. Payee will be shop@zclub.net.

These would normally retail at £2.99 or more.

I do not need any money yet. Please let me know by pm if you want one (several!) If I receive orders for 100+ then the buy will go ahead

TAXDISC3-1.jpg

(The image has been changed)

Last edited by a moderator:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Hey Derek ! Put me down for 4 at least,,maybe more to give out to friends etc PMSL !:lol: The wife loves it as well :eek:

Arkwright

Inactive
hello peeps. The wording has been altered at the suggestion of another member to something a little more acceptable a-la Father Ted.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Please copy and paste to add your name to the list to confirm you want any together with the numbers

martinmac x20
JakTheRuby x2
Steve Burns x5

Arkwright

Inactive
I am now able to order the 'shield' type holder for those who want it. Please use paypal, payee is - shop@zclub.net - the price is £2 per holder includes p+p etc.

You can order any amount.They need to be made up so please allow me 21 days for delivery. I hope it will be sooner than that.

Keep the orders coming. Support the Club Shop.

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
hehehe,,,silly question fella's. How exactly do you place an order and pay via paypal on the club shop area?? :eek: Want to get 4 tax holders and a jacket but cant figure out how the hell to do it ! :rofl:. I could call and use debit card but prefer paypal , thanks in advance ! :bow::D

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
All sorted ! Thanks Arkwright ! :cool: I am a silly boy sometimes, not knowing how to use paypal lol. :D

Arkwright

Inactive
The tax disc holders have been received from the printers and will be posted out tomorrow to all who have paid.

If you have not paid yet please get your fingers out and I will post off as soon as paypal received.

I have a few left over so if you would like some please let me know asap and I’ll reserve until paypal received