nice run out in my 240z

kev64

Well-Known Forum User
Hi everyone just got back from a100 mile run in the 240z first time in about 2 momths due to family commitments, work and the usual chores what a lovely drive out the car never missed a beat,very hot day all was fine speeds varied between 30 in towns 50-60 on a- b roads and a couple of naughty blasts between 80-100!!! all on £25 of fuel which is good in my eyes so much for certain people on here saying not going out in it all the time does more harm than good.....whatever:thumbs:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Happy for you...............but all of 100 miles ? Almost the last trip out in mine was 700 miles so I assume that you're running it in ?:rolleyes:

kev64

Well-Known Forum User
No Sean but it takes a good hour to get on some decent roads, every road you go on round here you always get at least 2 hgvs in the first 10 mins and you cannot get passed them without a dodgy pass, Lincolnshire has the most hgvs per mile as they supply most of the uk so im happy with the (100 miles) only!!!!:)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Now THAT I can appreciate - I HATE leaving the house before 05:00 and spend the first 10 minutes behind some HGV doing 40mph and coming home and getting caught behind a 'voiture sans permis' - you don't have those do you but imagine one of those old blue invalid cars running on one less cylinder.....get out more in her - takes years off you :) !