New Irish local group

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
local-groups.png

It is with great pleasure that the Z Club
can announce the expansion of the local groups with the rebirth of an Irish group. Although there used to be an Irish group in the earlier days of the club, tulip a.k.a Trish has stepped up to the plate to take organising this task on. Some of us met Trish at Z008 at Billing, back in May and her passion for the Z Marque was a pleasure to see. Added to this was the friendly way she went out of her way to talk to as many people who she could, at the meet.

Trish owns a Z32 and is combining her role as the Irish group organiser with the same role over on the 300 site to ensure that as many Z Owners in Ireland are catered for as possible, working towards various meetings with as diverse an attendance of owners as she possibly can. So come on you Irish guys. Please get out to one of her future meetings and I promise you once you have meet this lady you will be going to every meet she arranges. In a couple of weeks time tulip will be putting up events dates for this new local group, details of which will be posted at http://www.zclub.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tulip

thank you steve, just also to mention i am going to be assisted in this role by dave(dmaprelude) who is also a z nut and was with me in billing this year, what brought this one was im starting to hear of more z s, all the marques appearing at shows/being bought etc so i thought it might be good to organise a couple of meets during the year where we could get together and have the 300zx.co.uk club and the zclub work together to achieve this.

dmaprelude

Forum User
I better say hi so.....

Hello!

Lookin forward to us getting some bigger z meets going over here, and it all starts in Mondello, Sunday 7th September.