MZR Roadsports?

I've been down to see the workshops, quite a small a low-key operation but they have good ideas and as can be seen from the Orange car some good skills. Expect more from them!

Andy W

I'm impressed with the workshop and the website and that orange is very beautiful and impressive. I want to buy it even though I already have a Z. It looks perfectly done to me.

I'm naturally very cautious of all car related businesses as theres so many bad ones out there, especially when it comes to restoration.

Which ones have you heard of ?;)
Most of the other options, including the ones that you may not want to use.

The UK Z club and I've never heard mention of a business that may be of use for some members. Not very helpful.

Understandably, The UK Z club needs to maintain a neutral position but anyone asking such questions as to 'who to use' and mentionning someone whom others have had consistently poor service would be expected to receive an MP at least.

MZR, I can only praise so far because they are committed to producing top-quality cars, I've seen their work in progress and the original cars and they were carefully chosen. The owner/director is a massive fan of S30s and totally committed to seeing better cars out there and the business is totally transparent - what you buy is what you get, nothing more and nothing less !

...............I'm naturally very cautious of all car related businesses as theres so many bad ones out there, especially when it comes to restoration.

The UK Z club and I've never heard mention of a business that may be of use for some members. Not very helpful.

You've virtually provided the reason for a lack of info Ian. I wouldn't know who to recommend (just like you).

Back