my all time favorite car is:?

steven lack

Well-Known Forum User
ok except for :S30: :280Z: :Z31: :Z32: :350Z: series

lets have your 1 and only all time must have motor car money no object,
lets see which piece of automotive genius is the next best thing to a zed .

oh im still choosing mine, and will add my chioce shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamborghini Muira, use to have a poster of one above my bed when I was a kid (came out of Autocar Mag). I also had a remote control 240Z which was my pride and joy, thus my love of Datsuns.

All time favourite car

Money no object - I really would like one of those 1930's open top racing Bentleys.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to be smug but, money wasn't an issue and i still wanted a 260 2+2 above any other car!:)

Ahhhhh...sssooooo difficult to choose!
Always had a soft spot for big 4 seater luxury/exotic sportscars - such as Lamboghini Espada.

(Would have any of the aforementioned motors as well if I had the chance!)

Zedache
Z Club Member# 179

Win the lotto ........ :)

Deffo a big Aston Martin 1st :cool:

vntg-02.jpg

dont be daft, it's the JAg 'E' type series one, fixed head coupe....everyone knows that...tut..

Si.

OK can I have a Z32 with badly fitting aftermarket fibreglass knock-off body kit, high-level (non-aerodynamic, rear-vision impairing), induction kit which allows the rain to get past it and screw-up the MAF, illegal and flakey glass-tint, 19" wheels with cheap gripless rubber to give well'ard ride non-comfort and restrict steering, boost jets to enable boost spiking detonation, decatted for that choking tree- and oil-seal-killing blue haze, lowered to get that speed-hump-scraping cool look with added fibreglass splinters, non-matched paint respray for the MaxPower pleasing orange-peel finish....

And that's without mentioning the zebra-striped fake leather interior, amperes of blue LEDs, so many gauges they can't possibly be read without piling into the back of the mondeo panic braking in front of you at Hangar Lane, the speed derestrictor calibrated in furlongs per fortnight which turns off the power steering AND subtly shifts all the engine map datum points JUST out of the "reliable real-world" criteria. Oh, and of course, let's spend a lot of dosh on crippling a great 4ws system (so successful a development, they carried on with it ever since in Skylines et al) by bolting it to the chassis instead of actually fettling the bushes / suspension so it works properly.

Oh. Sorry. Isn't that what everyone wants?

Well, I'll happily stick to my minority view then. My Zed gets my vote. And that's my Zed as it is :Z32:

Hi,
A fully restored, immaculate Jensen Interceptor SP, with enough money left over to put petrol in it for a few years!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Older cars.................Ferrari 250GTO, GT40, Cobra, Muria SV and TR4a

More recent..............Ferrari F40, Porsche 935 Flat nose, Audi Quattro S1

Present cars.............Ford GT, Lamborghini Gallardo, Porsche Carrera GT, All Aston Martin's

:D

If i had to choose 1, it would be the F40 :D

Muira SV, but there are soooo many others...Oh no, is that dribble running down my chin???
I love Zedhead260 choice before, fab.
Ian

Back