leaky t-bar

neoman

Active Forum User
does the t-bar on the z31 leak often? I only took the driver side panel off to see if it worked and ever since then the seat is wet. I haven't driven the car yet as it's not vrt'd so it's parked on my driveway but it's been raining pretty heavily for over week and the seat is soaked now. the car is absolutley rust free and the roof seems to fit very tight. Is there a sealer spray that forms a barrier for this type of problem. a mate has the very same with his MR2 turbo t-bar. and she's a fresh car also.:Z31:

Timely question as my Z31 has developed a small leak - water collects in one corner (the one above me of course!!) and when I pull off I get a shower!

mines leaks like a sive on the passangers side i have tried everything including peanut oil still leaks

brian

i had a leak on mine last winter have removed all the seals at the mo as it's in the body shop so will see what happens when it's all refitted

If it helps I’ve a pair of used Z31 targa roof glasses

Free to collector if anyone wants them :santab:

Sorry collection only tho :D

JEZ300Z said:
Hi,
You can usually spot a Z31 driver by the damp patch on their trouser leg! :D

You make it sound as though ladies don't drive Z31's, come to think of it I can't remember seeing one !!

Back