JAE 2009, anyone interested?

Arkwright

Inactive
correct. Zed Fest was booked last September. JAE was not sorted until March 09 and despite being advised of the date of Zed Fest they still chose that weekend.

Hope to meet you at Zed Fest it's just down the road from you.

lauro10

New Forum User
Thanks thought so.

I may well try to attend both. I realise the Zedfest is all for Z's and great fun but JAE offers a variety of things to see and do and my kids love it. I also find that lots of people want to view the 240, as the average enthusiast rarely gets to see a Z, whereas we lucky folk get to live with them every day. Shame to dissapoint the public.

Paul

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User
I'll be at JAE on my other club's stand as I've just paid for the pitch so at least they'll be another Zed on show:thumbs:

S

Saz

Well all you lot going to JAE and paying 50 quid for the privilidge, hear ths: A full weekend of fun and frolics and not a flipping Subaru in sight, all for a cost of 6 quid (well it was last year) :lol: I would pay 50 quid to go to Zedfest as it is Subaru free:thumbs::D They are like flipping wasps those things, annoying, make a horrible noise and are everywhere.

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
Well all you lot going to JAE and paying 50 quid for the privilidge, hear ths: A full weekend of fun and frolics and not a flipping Subaru in sight, all for a cost of 6 quid (well it was last year) :lol: I would pay 50 quid to go to Zedfest as it is Subaru free:thumbs::D They are like flipping wasps those things, annoying, make a horrible noise and are everywhere.

You forget to mention, you wont see Jak in his suspenders, 1/4 cup bra and G string if you go to JAE....or maybe thats a good reason to go to JAE.....Now of course if it was Saz we would need a bigger field for the show at z fest.....:lol:

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
emm I know where i will be
And that will be at a Zed event put on by Zed enthusiasts meeting the other 60 Z owners that have confirmed to be there so far and discussing ways to improve your club

and that will be here
zedfest09a.gif

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User

How's paying £50 for JAE? :lol: We're certainly not paying £50 to go to JAE.

M

madmarco

£25 at the gate x 2 people = £50 :unsure:
We will have a much better time at Zedfest!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Hiya Eileen! If we try and make people aware of Zedfest on other Japanese car websites, there are the occasional few who delete our posts to stop people finding out about it. On here, we don't have issue with anyone promoting an event as long as they don't eff & jeff while they're about it. Hope you have a great laugh at JAE. If you get time though, pop over to Zedfest. It's not all about Z owners, but about the Jap car scene, put on by the ZClub. Peace!

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User
Hiya Eileen! If we try and make people aware of Zedfest on other Japanese car websites, there are the occasional few who delete our posts to stop people finding out about it. On here, we don't have issue with anyone promoting an event as long as they don't eff & jeff while they're about it. Hope you have a great laugh at JAE. If you get time though, pop over to Zedfest. It's not all about Z owners, but about the Jap car scene, put on by the ZClub. Peace!

Ohhhh I didn't know that had happened:eek: I was asked if it could be advertised on japgirls and of course I said yes so we are advertising it :thumbs:

I guess if you don't ask first if you can advertise then it can be viewed by some as spam and removed.

We would have come as a club but for JAE, so hopefully we'll be able to attend next year.

I won't be able to pop over this year as we will be leaving the zed at JAE on the saturday and going off in the RX7 to Newbury for a family 50th birthday lunch.

We hope you all's have a great time and we'll be there next year:D