Iz..................

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi everyone...
I'm new on this wonderful car scene & am viewing on purchasing a Bed.
I thought I would come onto this club, as its full of people who know about beds.
I used to have a bed about 18 years ago...but you know how it is...& now
I'm regretting getting rid of my bed. Possibly a bed that doe'snt need much doing to it?
I just want to get on it & smoke. Also are parts available easily in case I brake a leg?
Also this Sean bloke.....Is he from France? I thought I'd ask?

a NEW B.

( which stands for A NEW BED )

Hi everyone...
I'm new on this wonderful car scene & am viewing on purchasing a Bed.
I thought I would come onto this club, as its full of people who know about beds.
I used to have a bed about 18 years ago...but you know how it is...& now
I'm regretting getting rid of my bed. Possibly a bed that doe'snt need much doing to it?
I just want to get on it & smoke. Also are parts available easily in case I brake a leg?
Also this Sean bloke.....Is he from France? I thought I'd ask?

a NEW B.

( which stands for A NEW BED )

Good Evening BEDMAN, how are you?

Make sure you get under the bed to see if it's sound underneath, the slats tend to rot on the early beds:D

New b

Thank you's for yor input. Ben2faulty How much water are we talking about? do you measure in fluid capacity or is it measured by those jugs you get with marks on the side? I had considered a water Bed but these
tend to pop (especially if you drop a couple of B&h's on it).
Mr.Sex Yes I am a bedder & i felt the need to return to the Bed scene.
Quagmattress...You are a splendid & helpful person...I feel quite
Quilty that I am asking for your help when I am a new B.
when you say underbody...is that directing me towards a place to hide my mrs? if so it would have to be a big bed.
I will re-read all those helpful hints from everyone! & come back to all of you. I am reading up on it & have a book from MR.F called 'wind on the pillows'. it has a lot of bed pictures & I can read up about it as I lay down.
Thank you NEW B.

Mr. G

Your Bed songs a bit decrepid.....is it one of those that is worth breaking or making?
for I have to....after all make my bed & lie on it? would I get by without the slats,only
using the springs to accentuate the bounce? or could i refabricate some slats from
Nottingham Forest? How much is the question I was about to ask? but you have tried your bed & have bedridden experience....so if you could advise on whether I should by your bed or someone elses?

Pleased NEW B.

Lady Penelope.

I think this is the right place to talk to fellow Bed loving people.Already I have had help from some nice bedheads. & I will eventually think about becoming a member.

well its 2009 & think of what the weather will be like come may......Great!

thank you lady penelope New B.

I have just seen someone online........his name is: BEDBLOKE...he is familiar?
I think I met this bloke before! He is a good un.
NEW B.

Seen a couple.

Viewing on purchasing........I went to have a look at a couple.

Heres some pictures. NEW B.

Attachments

• BED 1.jpg
    BED 1.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Bed 2.jpg
    Bed 2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 7
1st Bed.

I quite think the 1st one would be a quick restoration & I would like to thank The Bed
Club for reviving my interest in beds again.
For me its gotto be a Bed! other hammocks just don't do it for me.

NEW B.

Hehhhhhhhhh..........

Heh........

I just re-cognised Him up there!..........................................

+
+ + +
+ + + Was'nt at BEDPEST 08?
+
+

(Did'nt work)

I Tried to do an arrow pointing up to Desmond with the ++++++ but when sending it came out bonkerz. Me.

SOD IT....lol

SOD IT.....................................................................I'm goin' BED! He,he,he,he ME AGEN.

Back