I'm off to Japan for 2 weeks

Robbie J

Club Member
OK I know I'm lucky... with Japan opening and before the prices go up I'm to Tokyo and the Nagoya In Jan

Attending TAS (Tokyo Auto Salon) seeing Nissan in Zuma, Nismo etc. Going to see a lot of GTR tuners as well if they are not fed up with youtubers

Any suggestions on what to go and see Z car related? In Nagoya going to Rocky Auto and R31 House etc What am I missing?

Is it OK to post pictures on here as I know there is hosting fees etc?

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
...seeing Nissan in Zuma

Zama? Have they opened up the DNA Garage 'Memorial Collection' to the general public again? It was closed to visitors for a long time as part of the Covid lockdown.

Japan still insisting on masks in public places too.

Robbie J

Club Member
yes Zama... DNA is the one we are trying to get permission to go and see. We are going with a well known UK tuner so we stand a chance

s2k_adz

Club Member
Hey Robbie! If you can, it's completely unrelated, but get to the TeamLab Borderless in Tokyo bay and in a similar location Daikoku parking area on a Friday night, Sat night or Sunday morning! Youre bound to see a Z!

Also if you get the chance to go down to Hiroshima, go. It's a trek from Tokyo on the train but you can stop at Kyoto for a day or so on the way down. I love it there it's such a cool city. And the bomb site and museum is really something to see.