Hose Set

yellowz

Club Member
I've been looking at sourcing some parts for the car and saw an ad for hoses from Roosesport in the States

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970-1973...ant-Hose-RooseMotorsportusa-us-/281941903805?

I saw they have a UK presence and contacted them to see if they had a kit on this side of the Ogin.

This was the response

At the moment we don't currently cover this kit, as our sister company in America does like you stated - however that is for left hand drive vehicles.
We would be interested in developing a kit for a right hand drive model, if you were able to supply us with a full compliment of hoses from your engine including turbo, coolant, heater matrix, power steering and any other hoses in the bay.
Please let us know if this is something you may be interested in.
Kind Regards
Roose Motorsport Limited

AFAIK there is no difference between the two drive sides is there? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

yellowz

Club Member
Thanks for the info, I'll let them know.

Last Z I had blew a hose Christmas day '93 on the M4 and I broke the window winder mechanism trying to get rid of all the steam in the car! After waiting 4 hours for a recovery guy to help me bypass the heating pipes I had to finish the journey with no heating and the window down. Was not my day and dinner was definitely in the dog. Hence the urge/need to have good hoses.