Hi everyone

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hi Bud
Good to see you dropping it over here
Don't be to embarrassed to tell us about your exploits with sheep and what you drive
as a lot of people here have turned red but not though embarrassment

Last edited by a moderator:

candy red

Club Member
Hi and welcome ,why is everybody wanting to see you Neel and say its good to see you Neel:lol::lol::lol::lol: we are not Gods

What car do you have lets have some pics well done for joining Neil ps whats with the sheep:eek:

Derrick;)

sheepworrier

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the welcome guys, for those that don't know me I've got a z32 and will put some pics up soon, in work at the mo but really want to make mikey chuck !!!!!!!!! :p

sheepworrier

Well-Known Forum User
Here's a couple of pics for now :)

null_zps2da16f12.jpg

null_zps8f378e7b.jpg

sheepworrier

Well-Known Forum User
And the story of me ........ Made a few weird friends on another site which is now closed so dragged my sorry **** over here !! Lol

Bought my zed in April last yr, had the dreaded tin worm, took me til June this yr to put back on the road. Done quite a bit to it, only slight mods under the bonnet but future may do some more :). And yes Jody some of the stuff u done..... Before he starts winging !!!! :p

Never been that much into cars really, more of a bike nut, looks like the zed brought out the worst in me, first car I've customer at all and first car show JAE :) would like to go there again, u guys don't go though ? :(

Enough for now before u all look for the petrol and swan vestas

Ps the sheep thing was never proven !!!!! :)

Mrs HollowPoint

Well-Known Forum User
first car show JAE :) would like to go there again, u guys don't go though ? :(

Oh me and Alex go, with bells, whistles and fancy dress.There were Zeds scattered ALL over, just not in the same place!

Alex spent half a day in the local A&E because there are bugs with big teeth out there and I brought a load of earwigs home (I HATE earwigs!!), but it was all worth it.

Unless you have a 350+z, has anyone ever bought a z without tin worm?

sheepworrier

Well-Known Forum User
Well maybe we should get a load of zed cars together for next yr, we could put Alex in my mothers hair net !!!!! Lmao