Hello, New here with a 240z

rageness

Active Forum User
Figured it's about time I signed up around here and see what it's about.

Any how I have a 240z I bought 2 years ago from a Z chap in bristol which has sat around doing nothing because I was far too busy to do a lot to it and have managed too, in the last 4 weeks take it from a solid but unroad worthy classic wreck to almost being completely finished. (pictures to follow) Hopefully some of you will appreciate my efforts.

Not completely standard as I never really wanted it that way, different new seats, new wheels, will have flared arches and I am considering lowering it but not decided yet.

Originally it was white but this was long before I bought it as it was black when I bought the car and that's the colour I wanted it to stay, Most of the work has been body related as overall it was very solid. Engine bay could do with a good going over but everything else seems nice and clean, Just waiting for new carpets from the US.

Started up very easily after being stood for almost 2 whole years and not staretd for a full 6 months prior, just had to clean out the carbs as one was ceased.

Will stick some pics up once I have the wheels on after the MOT this weekend of it prior and now almost finished. Cheers regards James.
11712d1371077302-hello-new-here-240z-img_1004-jpg

11713d1371077302-hello-new-here-240z-img_1021-jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1004.JPG
    IMG_1004.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome to the forum - looks like you have had a fair bit of work to do. Looking forward to seeing the pictures of the finished job!