Good evening

Davidsw

Club Member
Hi new here this week . I have just bought a car from a member here . Always wanted a 240z and after 30 years of racing cars and building them a restored car would save me the pain and just leave some easy days out on my days off . Looking forward to chewing the grass .

Thank you

MCBladeRun

Club Member
I wondered if that was the car you'd bought. Welcome to our club. Where are you based? Lots of meets and events coming up 👍

Kieronpollock

Club Member
Quite a few classic car meets in an around Oxford eg 6 Bells Warborough, Millets Farm, Kingsley cafe, Dish at Harrell, so maybe meet up in the coming weeks (I’m based in Highworth)

s2k_adz

Club Member
Ahhh so this is where Neils car went! Top guy Neil, he did most of the assembly on putting mine back together!
You'll have to come with us on our By-Annual Lemans and annual Spa trips David!

Davidsw

Club Member
Ah , it’s broken lol . Just bad luck the servo ( brake pedal ) goes all the way to floor . And guess what I’ve broken my big toe and it bloody hurts so trying to change the servo could be interesting . But I reckon I’ll have a go on changing the servo tomorrow. So I’ve driven it about in miles total .

Kieronpollock

Club Member
Ah , it’s broken lol . Just bad luck the servo ( brake pedal ) goes all the way to floor . And guess what I’ve broken my big toe and it bloody hurts so trying to change the servo could be interesting . But I reckon I’ll have a go on changing the servo tomorrow. So I’ve driven it about in miles total .
You gave a spare one?i I’ve got a 7” new brake booster if you need it