European Z competition

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
We are all aware of Zs competing in France and the UK and even Spa but what about the other big Z market - Germany ?

What happened in the '70s in Germany and after and now ?

Posted by Jean:
other big Z market - Germany

Dear Jean,
thank you for picking up this subject.
First, please take in account that Germany is a stronghold of Porsche and other European cars. Japanese old- and youngtimers are playing the second violin. It´s a pitty, cause the mostly copied technic of the Japanese was upgraded and by this in front and mor reliable.
But generally your puote is a very interesting question, which myself as the first would wish to be answered. The scene in Germany is nearly dead, espacially according knowwledges about racing of Zs on German tracks like Nuerburgring and Hockenheim or tracks in Austria and the Netherlands. I don´t know any German track driver on Datsun. So every advices are very wellcome.
I´m making investigations about this subject at the moment and will give all cognitions heard.
A well known member of the ZClub has given some advices for researching in the web to me but in spite I wasn´t able to find something about racing Datsuns on German tracks. Sorry, I will keeping on trying.

Best regards from Germany,

Back