classiczregister.org

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Seems to be defunct.......................

Have often looked over the last couple of years and have seen a badly maintained, static, dull site (not like our own, WELL DONE Russ), however, it is still a shame that a Z club site of any description appears to be no more. There is space for all of us.

Anyone know what has happened to the Classic Z Register or it's site ?

I tried contacting them a few weeks ago to invite them to ZED-FEST, tried e-mailing the people who were listed on the site but all messages bounced back so I left it.
Don't know if it's the club or just the website.
I think Albrecht & pmac are / were members, perhaps they can help?

The Classic Register site is actually at www.s30.org and has had a fairly recent revamp with forum, articles, Z history, nice roll-over graphics etc. Are you guys sure you're looking in the right place? It is, however, still a very quiet forum...

All the regular committee are still listed and in operation - they obviously still don't want to be seen speaking to us :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still it's a shame that whoever and whatever caused this split can't reconcile their difference and come together again. I have no idea what caused it all, however, surely it can't be that bad that those involved can agree to differ and move toward together.

I think I followed a different link to mikes, this one seems to work & i will try again after the weekend

Thanks Mike,

I am glad they are still there and I will visit their freshly revamped site. Forget the ancient history, there are precious few S30 enthusiasts around and it would have been a shame to see them disappear.

The fact that I have often looked at a site which is very obviously not their main one explains a lot

Back