Cheddar Gorge meet

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
South Central Zed Club MEET! Sunday 20th August
Hi all our next meet is a trip to Cheddar Gorge meet at the Riverside Pub in Cheddar then on to see the sights of the Gorge.
Meet at the Riverside at 11am
Hope to see you all there
Nick.. 01202 574005
Mob 07745134553
PM me with your email address for more details and map

All the best Nick Michelle Abi & Tyler

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Attending
Nick - 240Z
Michelle -Z31
Pete C and Charlotte - Z32
Ian Hills and Shelia - Z32
Elaine and Chris - hopefully Z31
Steve and Val (Michelle's Mums and Dad) -passengers

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Nick - 240Z
Michelle -Z31
Suzy - Z32 or Z31!
Chris - 260Z
Geoff Gale - 240Z

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
hopefully here are some maps to help you all get to the event,(thats if I attach them correctly)
Michelle

Attachments

• Cheddar Gorge and Pub maps.doc
    212 KB · Views: 8

Russ

Club Member
Nick - 240Z
Michelle -Z31
Suzy - Z32 or Z31!
Chris - 260Z
Geoff Gale - 240Z
Russ - 600 Bandit (or Omega :( )

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Upto date list so far:
Nick - 240Z
Michelle -Z31
Suzy - Z32 or Z31!
Chris - 260Z
Geoff Gale - 240Z
Russ - 600 Bandit (or Omega )
Miniman - 350z

See you all there

Russ

Club Member
I'm going to bring a girl I'm dating at the moment on Sunday, show her what Zs are about. She doesn't like my 240!! But I'm hoping we can change her mind (clearly she's not gf material I guess), but she said I should get a 300 (oh if I must!).

Any chance I can blag a lift for her from the pub to the Gorge in your 240 Nick if you have a passenger space? Going to try and wangle a ride in a 300 with Pete for her if he's not got his gf.

I'll make a Z enthusiast out of her some how.... or she'll have to go... ;)

pjinhouse

Active Forum User
pop in the garage mate we have got some very nice motors there at the moment. even a couple for sale. might even be able to give her a lift too the gorge from there IF I MUST lol:D

Russ

Club Member
Yeh might do that, you see what I'm thinking is if I show her how cool Zs are she might even think I'm cool as well, they can only make me look good...

No no no you don't want to give her a lift, you wouldn't like her, honest, she's horrible... wouldn't pay her any attention if I were you ;)

At the moment I'm on the saving for car stage, and I'm after a tidy SWB TT slick top manwell in black... if you should happen to have one I may be forced to negotiate with Natwest for it ;)

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
The only trouble is Russ is if she tells you to get a 350, do you think that your bank would lend you that sort of money????
All our cars are going to be full of passengers but I am sure that she will be able to get in with someone, Will she not ride on the back of your bike then? Or did you want her to see how lovely the Z's are from inside?

Russ

Club Member
Well yeh I'm after the Z experience, I'll be taking the green machine tomorrow as not sure she's up for pillion just yet :) Sure I'll find someone...

300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
Hope to be there, zed's a bit dirty as cant be arsed to clean her. if PJ is doing a BBQ and people want to go i can show you the way.

marcus

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks to all that turned out today for the Meet, we had 9 cars 3 240's, 1 260 2+2, 2 Z31's and 3 Z32 TT's + the famous Vauxhall omega and a Honda I think and with 20+ people it was great, we really turned heads on the drive up through the Gorge and the cars sounded great.Thanks also to Peter C for organising the pub Food nice one..
Nick

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
PJ we drove passed one of your customers on the way back to the M5 - I flashed and waved but don't think they knew what a Z31 was;)

Thanks to Nick and Michelle for putting on a great meeting, sorry we didn't come back after the drive up the gorge but had to get off to Exeter

cheers again