Can you get Panasport Wheeks over here?

Red7

Well-Known Forum User
As above really, I think they really suit the Z, would a square 7" set up be the best and fit on the fronts or are staggered 6&7's better?

Thanks in advance!

cc741fb6a7618f3dd3ca8e271ffeb84b.jpg

Those are NOT panasports. And if you are aiming at filling the arches, then anything under a 7J is a waste.

Agreed....and on a personal note - Panasports suck, only just uglier than Compomotive MLs - there are less expensive and better options.

Aahh thanks for that, are Panasports more like Minilites? Either way yes I'd like to fill the arches, the cars currently on Slots, I like the wheels above better though.
b169bc32ce47960921f22a85569d7456.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This pic is off the Panasport site, can't really tell the difference tbh, might be the Shiraz playing tricks

2b696fb469d7558063ed9bd8f971c5ef.jpg

1be4dd06025a73fa7b22ffbe2f7d7e34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are those slots the new 15" versions ? If so, I'd swap them for a set of Minilite lookalikes.

I note richiep that we much in common (and probably much that isn't :) ) !

I was going to get panasports but there are better options as mentioned,I'm looking at another set of image which are similar,it's a choice of a set of wheels or another guitar

There are subtle differences in this type of wheel that make them look good or bad and the watanabe's are the ones that look good. The size also makes a big difference. They all need a bit of dish either by width or offset to look right. 6" looks pretty bad in any wheel and 7's are just about OK with the right offset. 8's are the preferable size to look just right.

You will need to lower the car for any wheel to look good though. You don't need to go mad and a set of standard lowering springs will do the job OK.

PS. What's the colour code of your car?

Thanks everyone it's the Wantanabe's that I like, I don't know what size the slots are on my car as I've not seen it in the flesh yet, I've bought it from Seattle and its on a transporter at the mo winding its way to California for shipping, should land early May, plenty of time to sort Wheels out, the colour code is 918 I think.:thumbs:

The bottom ones are Panasports and I'll join the chorus - they are ugly and suck!

The top picture shows a car with Watanabe R-Types. Awesome, legendary Japanese wheels, vastly expensive in comparison, a totally different kettle of fish.

Rota RKRs are however more affordably priced replicas of the Watanabes and come in a nice arch filling 15x8.
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/rota-alloy-wheels/rota-rkr-alloy-wheels-set-of-4

Thanks for the link, they look great :cheers:

You will need to lower the car for any wheel to look good though. You don't need to go mad and a set of standard lowering springs will do the job OK

Always a poor compromise which reduces the shock absorber travel distance.

Back