Are there supposed to be tiny rubber stand-offs in these holes?

Bazzateer

Club Member
The two holes inside the filler flap. My filler rattles slightly, if there were rubber stops/plugs/stand-offs etc it would stop the rattling.
20200625_155247.jpg

Bazzateer

Club Member
Cheers, seller away until July. Postage may be a bit silly.
I'll see if I can source something over here.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
There are bits of rubber in other places too e.g. inspection lids. These often get left off.

Bazzateer

Club Member
Cheers all. The Nissan part number is good, might try the local dealer otherwise US postage is a bit steep.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I would just get some rubber slightly larger dia than the hole and use that e.g. section of a rubber 'O' ring. But that's me.

Last edited:

peter_s

Club Member
I just bought a 3D printer. I need those as well. My plan is to print parts like this in TPU (flexible/elastemoric PU).

I'll let you know when I print mine and I'll set you a set.

I'll start a new thread when it's time, so if anyone else wants a part I'm running I'll be happy to send a few out

uk66fastback

Club Member
Great offer, Peter!

Here are mine, came from the US with lots of other stuff a few years ago.

z1PAg9aQ.jpg

peter_s

Club Member
Great to have a few pics!

I'll let them go for just the material and postage costs, no warranty though ;) It might take a few tries... Give me a few weeks. And if anybody else has some other part that can be produced hit me up. It's too hard to find some parts, and some of them could be made with 3D printing.

Bazzateer

Club Member
I just bought a 3D printer. I need those as well. My plan is to print parts like this in TPU (flexible/elastemoric PU).

I'll let you know when I print mine and I'll set you a set.

I'll start a new thread when it's time, so if anyone else wants a part I'm running I'll be happy to send a few out
Great stuff. I'm up for that.

peter_s

Club Member
Thanks, measurements will be enough though. But I'll try a prototype first! Printer is on it's way now

They look very long?

Are they supposed to push and hold something behind the panel?