Anyone had any business with z-services?

alsoHarrison

Club Member
I'm looking for some replacement parts for my 240z and I came across this website, www.z-services.eu. Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased from here before as it seems a tad bit off.

Also if anyone has local or European stores for replacement S30 parts that would be perfect! Many thanks.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Instantly comes up as a blocked site for me...

What spares do you need? Im part way through my Z now and have a lot accumulated. I need to get rid of a lot because I'm loosing my storage.

Cheers,
Dan

alsoHarrison

Club Member
Instantly comes up as a blocked site for me...

What spares do you need? Im part way through my Z now and have a lot accumulated. I need to get rid of a lot because I'm loosing my storage.

Cheers,
Dan
I'm currently looking for tail light gaskets at the moment.

alsoHarrison

Club Member
Its mostly none perishable items I have, some panels and suspension parts.
I'll keep that in mind as I'm sure there will be some other parts I'll be needing soon! Just have to sort my fumes out at the moment haha!

Are you able to share your go to website for spare z parts so I can have a look around for some of the rubber seal I need? Thank you!

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Honestly I dont have one. I refuse to order from Rock so mostly order from Summit racing. I have used some of the Z car specilists in California or generally just ebay.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I'm looking for some replacement parts for my 240z and I came across this website, www.z-services.eu. Just wanted to know if anyone has purchased from here before as it seems a tad bit off.

Also if anyone has local or European stores for replacement S30 parts that would be perfect! Many thanks.
Not sketchy at all. Legit shop set up with a lot of time and money invested by a young Z enthusiast here called Florian. I've already spoken to a couple of our members having bought parts from him and all went well, less expensive than buying direct from the USA, shipping and customs included.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
In that case I think he should give some background information about him and/or his company on the website to give people confidence and knowledge in who they are dealing with in an 'About Us' section. No charge for the business advice ;)

Is he a Z enthusiast/owner who has spotted a need for a more local source of parts supply at competitive prices?
If so, let us know. No shame in being a young entrepreneur/new business and I would gladly give him business to support such a venture.

Most UK/Euro Z owners would welcome the option of a European 'one stop shop' parts supplier - especially if delivery times are quick and pricing is equivalent or less than ordering from the States direct as Sean mentioned above.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I've approached him to become a club partner here in France. No reason why an official here shouldn't approach him with the same aim !

His site is bi-lingual.

He bought a Z from Romas and has since been so enamoured, he wants to help the Z community here, seen the need for a euro supplier who takes all the stress out of ordering from overseas.
He's an auto-electrician by trade and has a current stock of about £7500 worth of Z parts in his warehouse.

I'll pass on your good suggestion Chris, thanks.

alsoHarrison

Club Member
Not sketchy at all. Legit shop set up with a lot of time and money invested by a young Z enthusiast here called Florian. I've already spoken to a couple of our members having bought parts from him and all went well, less expensive than buying direct from the USA, shipping and customs included.
Ah that's perfect! I'll be sure to make use of that site in the future then! It just seemed a little sketchy due to the lack of social media presence and reviews; also the minimal amount of search results you get when investigating it. Thanks for clearing this up!

Kieronpollock

Club Member
I've approached him to become a club partner here in France. No reason why an official here shouldn't approach him with the same aim !

His site is bi-lingual.

He bought a Z from Romas and has since been so enamoured, he wants to help the Z community here, seen the need for a euro supplier who takes all the stress out of ordering from overseas.
He's an auto-electrician by trade and has a current stock of about £7500 worth of Z parts in his warehouse.

I'll pass on your good suggestion Chris, thanks.
Kicking myself for not knowing about him earlier 🥴. Based on my Zcardepot invoices I would have freed up quite alot of his warehouse 😂