Any plans for 2007?

Paul_S

Club Member
I'm coming along to the Silverstone 30 years anniversary meet and just wondered if there were any other meets planned in my area...

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
If you go to the calendar at the top of the page and click on the day in question you should pull up the details you need but yes the SEZK meet most first Sundays of the month at the half way house - we should have a calendar of events in the next magazine.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Opps no it dosen't - sorry
I'll see if we can't get some more information posted in the calendar instead of just the dates

Mr.F

Inactive
In the meantime, 4th Feb SEKZ will be at the newly refurbished Halfway House, top car park from 12-00 noon - noggin and natter type meeting. Food is available from the bar - meals or snacks as desired.

The Halfway House is situated off the slip road from the A127 Southend Arterial Road to the A128 Brentwood Road in an area known as Herongate. From the M25 leave at Junction 29 and head for Southend on Sea.

The SEKZ Group also meets in Kent on an ad hoc basis, so don't always assume we will be at the Halfway House - call me on 01277 374201 to check details if required, or better still, subscribe to the SEKZ monthly colour newsletter and get your information in the post - only £5.00 a year. Cheques with address details to Mike Feeney, Park View, Ongar Road, Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood, Essex CM15 0DF...

Paul_S

Club Member
Cheers for the info. I'm about 1.25hrs away so I might well pop over some time (I will call 1st though).

Paul

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Come on over if you can Paul - all are very welcome. Friendly crowd and usually a decent selection of Z's & ZX's.

Tony

Nidge74

New Forum User
Are SEKZ going to be attending Boxhill this year March 3rd?

I will be there with another club but would be good to meet some of you guys