Am I having a mid life crisis?

Steve Dodson

Well-Known Forum User
I have rediscovered the Z club after many years away. Back then we got a quarterly magazine, none of this web stuff. My 260Z is long departed, and now I find myself unable to look at any other website. Is there a cure?
Also is there a way of locating the whereabouts of cars?

Don't think there is a crue I'm afraid. Only a long slippery slope into the money pit that is, you going to convince yourself and the ones you love that your life will only ever be whole again if you buy another one or worse track down and re buy your old one! Welcome to the club lol. Contact the bank manager warn him you found the site.

welcome back. We now have an online magazine but you can't access it until you become a paid up member. Well worth the fee. Don't miss ZED- FEST in September, you don't need a z to attend.

The only cure is to have another Z and drive to avoid sitting here like the rest of us sad f**kers ..... unless you've a laptop and wifi like I have, in which case you need to leave your wife at home to keep the pc on the front passenger seat !

Thanks for the welcomes.
In order to save money I intend to finish my Tamiya 240ZG model, join the club, and continue my very subtle hints to my lovely wife, that 'we' need a Z for the weekends.
Sho does keep going on about that new kitchen though.....

There's a man here who does kitchens so you could combine the two projects......with some imagination.

Back