240z strut brace recommendation - UK delivery?

See installation tips below the photo: The Tabs go UNDER the lip of the hood rail on either side of the hood latch. That is the only way it will fit…After it is installed you drill through the hood channel and tabs and bolt it in place with the supplied hardware.

See installation tips below the photo: The Tabs go UNDER the lip of the hood rail on either side of the hood latch. That is the only way it will fit…After it is installed you drill through the hood channel and tabs and bolt it in place with the supplied hardware.

can you see it being that rigid there that it'd reduce flex?

Don't forget the import duty at 20% and a £10 handling fee for collecting it.
But still good value.

Dumb question alert...

The website only references Fairlady Z, for which I assume they mean the 240z specifically?

From looking at other sites, it seems these only fit 240z at the rear, as the 260/280 are different width at the rear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So between £264 and £293 depending upon customs activity.

Ask yourself - are they adjustable ?
How much do they weigh each ?
Obviously blue suits your car but not everbodys.

Some might find them looking 'too modern' , not 'period' enough but good quality parts nontheless.

'local' alternatives are mine at £248, postage included, no customs (yet) with gun-metal brackets, polished bars, all in aluminium.

As not seen on works race-cars.

Bars can be bought singularly.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 002 (2).JPG
    002 (2).JPG
    168.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 001 (2).JPG
    001 (2).JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Rear bracket.jpg
    Rear bracket.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Front strut bar.jpg
    Front strut bar.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Front bar.jpg
    Front bar.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Rear strut bar.jpg
    Rear strut bar.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 39
You don’t need a rear one for general road use I took mine off as it was a pain in the arse if I had stuff to go in the back,I’ve still got it somewhere

Some might find them looking 'too modern' , not 'period' enough but good quality parts nontheless.

'local' alternatives are mine at £248, postage included, no customs (yet) with gun-metal brackets, polished bars, all in aluminium.

I think given the way rhd japan sticker things you’d pay less than £250 for the Cusco’s shipped from japan with all fees etc? You shouldn’t need to adjust a strut brace, it’s made to the perfect size from the off.

Agree about the blue! it’s an easy fix Fix but annoying.

the good/unique thing about the Cusco, is the profile, given it’s a flat oval(it’s increased diameter)and how the mounting is, it’ll resist flex a lot better and work in a plane the others won’t.

Done - I’ll message you directly Sean. Are you any closer to having a towing eye fabricated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we all obsessing a little too much here for the effect we can actually feel on the road?

The Cusco is a great bit of kit.

The trapezoid one must surely be more stiff than the others.

Sean’s ones are very hard to beat on price and weight.

Unless you are racing where the performance differences become apparent and every 10th matters, then it’s surely just a matter of what you want to put and see in your engine bay.

I looked at the Cusco and very nearly bought it. I know Franky has had good experiences with RHD not marking the true price on their packaging and reducing the import duties. When they did that on mine, fedex impounded my item until I produced the RHD invoice and paid the full duty due. :( So you can’t always count on that either.

Back