240z rhd

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Agreed though I hate it when people only put a few pics up. eBay allows 12, I would like to see bay, interior, sills etc if looking to buy.

If selling a car I do a video, and 50+ photos to try and avoid wasting my time and potential buyers.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Agreed though I hate it when people only put a few pics up. eBay allows 12, I would like to see bay, interior, sills etc if looking to buy.

If selling a car I do a video, and 50+ photos to try and avoid wasting my time and potential buyers.

This advert is similar - decent car poor photos.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datsun-2...d=192430950445&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

The orange car IMO is spoilt by the air-dam and wheels however they are not a deal-breaker.

Paul_S

Club Member
If I didn't get my one last year I think I would be very interested in this. It really doesn't look far off very good to my eyes :)

uk66fastback

Club Member
Are those pics from when it was restored 10 years ago?

Car may not have altered much but bad form if they are in my eyes ...

uk66fastback

Club Member
Agree with the comments above - the pics on the blue car are awful and don't show the car in that good a light at all. The first pic is from 2007!

And is a LHD car now worth £30k in the UK - I don't think so.

Dreamer imo.

status

Well-Known Forum User
Think he meant not worth that sort of money over here Sean baby but as you sed the continentals might pay good money,don’t know the value over the other side,I might look into it and if there is demand I might start importing the odd decent zed

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Do we think Mr Orange is going to get a bid? I’d love to take a look at it, and would if I was nearer.

madda

Well-Known Forum User
Nope.

If its an Aus car its got to be worth a look? Can you do something with the paint to make the orange a little darker/deeper/better?

Got no need for it whatsoever and don’t want to have another storage space to pay for.

On the paint, I’ve had cars change considerably after a deep machine polish, but it depends when it was last done. If people’s suspicions are correct and those pics are after it was tarted up I’d guess you’d get it back to how it is in the pics.

Mainly, I’d like a look to see how good/bad it is as the description and pics tell you very good little.