06/01/08 First S.E.K.Z meet of the year

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Just a little prod for you Essex boys
SEZ Groups first meet of the year at The Halfway House on the A127 12 o'clock onwards.

Mr.F should be up and about for this after his shite last few months :thumbs:
Maybe he will have to wear a badge with his new name on it!!!!!!!!!:devil:

What should make it even better for you all is that I doubt if I will be there.:p So you will all be ensured of a great meet.

bbpete

Active Forum User
SEKZ Meet Sunday

Let's try again shall we

Condition 1. I must be home to watch my beloved at 4pm
Condition 2. Will turn up if there are at least 4/5 others going (140 mile round trip)

Names please
:thumbs: :conf2: :thumbs:

Nidge74

New Forum User
Do you have a full list of SEX meets for 2008?

If so please provide details, along with contact details for the SEX organiser to me via PM or E-mail for distribution to members.

Ta

bbpete

Active Forum User
SEKZ Meet 6 January

Come on Guys & Gals

Is any one going to turn up on Sunday.
I am only going to show if there is some support! :unsure:

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I'll be there. Dunno what in yet - I need to tax the 260 and the alarm on my Z32 is currently ignoring the remote control! (we think someone has put a cheapie wireless CCTV nearby and it's buggering up our car alarm remotes 'cos the Volvo did the same thing!).

Anyway... mines a pint of diet coke and a packet of salt'n'vinegar :)

Mr.F

Inactive
Obviously I will be there! I have had confirmation from five other attendees and a suggestion of maybe from another two...

Mr.F

Inactive
Halfway House is at the junction between the A127 Southend Arterial Road and the A128 road to Brentwood. Nestled in the arm of the slip road and accessed through the Little Chef car park or the main gate a bit further up...

Post code [SIZE=-1]CM13 3LL.[/SIZE]

bbpete

Active Forum User
SEKZ Meet Sunday

Good weather. good venue & good company.
What more could you ask for. :)

9 'Zeds' and about 18 - 20 bods at the meet. Looking forward to the next one already.
Pictures available in my gallery - feel free to browse.

Any other details from Mike F.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
S_E_K_Z_meet_6_Jan_8_207.jpg

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Yup, a good meeting. Nice to see so many faces even if my memory is so crap that I wish everyone had name badges, and a good selection of cars (no Z32? Shame!).

And the sun shone too, which was nice.