rust

1. alsoHarrison

Rust prevention on interior panels

I've begun to strip the interior of my 73' 240z and there is surface rust and luckily not much welding required! I've had to strip off all the old paint, primer and I'd guess old bedliner to get it back to bare metal. I was curious as to what people can recommend to reseal the exposed metals...
  2. Mr mott

2+2 Jig

Hi everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows for the last six months. But I've reached the point where the internets information for the 2+2 has been exhausted. I've currently taken up the task of replacing the chassis rails which are shot and so will be needing a jig and to that point brings...
  3. Z

Door Skins / Respray- Suggestions 260z

I have a 1978 260z and it needs to be rubbed down to the metal rest protected and resprayed ..can anyone recommend anyone to dso it at a reasonable price? Thanks The guy I bought it from sprayed the paint on too thick so its strated to crack!
  4. Doin\' the rust!!

Doin\' the rust!!

I've finally got around to spraying the silver on the wings and repaired the rest.All to do now is spray her!!
  5. Doin\' the rust!!

Doin\' the rust!!

I've finally got around to spraying the silver on the wings and repaired the rest.All to do now is spray her!!
  6. Doin\' the rust!!

Doin\' the rust!!

7. Doin\' the rust!!

Doin\' the rust!!

8. Doin\' the rust!!

Doin\' the rust!!

9. strut tower

strut tower

part out, i need to cut higher than i would but i must cut all the rust area...
  10. strut tower

strut tower

11. strut tower rust

strut tower rust

i need to cut the low strut tower and i'll need to rebuilt a need part for each side of the wheel passenger
  12. strut tower

strut tower

13. 2005_0720Image0005

2005_0720Image0005

other side same problem! How can bodyworker could do this job? i take out 1 cm of filler at this place!
  14. 2005_0720Image0004

2005_0720Image0004

15. front wings

front wings

drain hole obstruction and a bad crash repair had reason of my front (under) wings
  16. front wings

front wings

17. body rust...outch!!!!

body rust...outch!!!!

some rust area....
  18. sill return

sill return

after the cut
  19. sill return  rot.....

sill return rot.....

befor cutting....