interior

1. Z

Weatherstrip

Hi all, The PO of my Z fitted some ebay-spec weatherstripping that seems much too large for the car- it is causing me to have to slam the doors to get them to shut, despite any adjustments to the striker plate. Given shipping from the US is a pain and expensive. Does anyone have any...
  2. alsoHarrison

Rust prevention on interior panels

I've begun to strip the interior of my 73' 240z and there is surface rust and luckily not much welding required! I've had to strip off all the old paint, primer and I'd guess old bedliner to get it back to bare metal. I was curious as to what people can recommend to reseal the exposed metals...
  3. JW240

Sound Deadening

I know this is a big topic, but like a lot I'm pretty nervous about adding new sound deadening after spending ages removing the original and repairing the results of its failure. Therefore I have decided to leave the floor pans bare for my own piece of mind, however I do need something as its so...
  4. K

Front Seats Blue

I will soon have both (almost) mint front blue seats for sale from my 1989 Z31 NA. What kind of price do these go for? They're just taking up space and i'd prefer they go to someone who's in need of these. P.S. I'm new to the Z31 world so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks
  5. jay28

Picture request

Hi all, I'm looking for some pictures of stripped interiors for a 240/260z, by stripped I mean with dash, seats etc but with no carpet or plastics. Ive searched but havent found much. Cheers :thumbs: Jay
  6. P1010013

P1010013

Back