So looks like we can drive our cars anyway

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
I've stuck a blue flashing light on top of mine, or was that the car trying to keep up lol

How are you Wyn? Haven’t heard much about your fire breathing beast of late! Did you sell in the end or keep, after the “little incident”?

Wyn

Club Member
How are you Wyn? Haven’t heard much about your fire breathing beast of late! Did you sell in the end or keep, after the “little incident”?
Am ok cheers, yes the Zed is all good again but just tucked away surrounded by random car parts due to my work
Did have a good "offer" but decided to keep it in the end as I'd only want another sooner or later
Yes I occasionally take it out on a sunny day for a play (not at this time) just to get the bug out of my system !
Weekend toy now, but am cool with that lol

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Am ok cheers, yes the Zed is all good again but just tucked away surrounded by random car parts due to my work
Did have a good "offer" but decided to keep it in the end as I'd only want another sooner or later
Yes I occasionally take it out on a sunny day for a play (not at this time) just to get the bug out of my system !
Weekend toy now, but am cool with that lol

Excellent Wyn!!! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] So glad you kept the Z!!! A LOT of love poured into that car and I can’t imagine much else would make you smile as much on a nice sunny day!!