Value of a decent Dash?

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Hello learned friends,

If you've an idea on what a dash like this should be worth, please PM me. I have absolutely no idea what it might be worth and I wouldn't want to either over or under charge for it. I saw one sold once before but that was a fair few years ago.

Regards,

Matt

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0422.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

M

madmarco

Matt, if you want to sell something you must use the classified system. No offense intended but asking what something is worth is the most common way for non ZClub members to try to avoid this rule.

Thread closed

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
I already have a buyer lined up. This isn't an advert, just asking for advice. If it was an item for public sale then I would place it in the classifieds, just like a couple of months ago when I asked what my original parts catalogue might be worth wasn't an invitation for bids or offers.

M

madmarco

Sorry Matt, dont know what happened there. You were'nt orange when I first checked your post but now you are. Apoligies for the mix up.

Thread opened.

Mr.G

Club Member
Between £100-£150 more if in expectional good condition? It's hard to say as if I was desperate I'd pay more.

Either way it's up to you how much you want to sell it for and how much people are prepared to pay.

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Matt, if you want to sell something you must use the classified system. No offense intended but asking what something is worth is the most common way for non ZClub members to try to avoid this rule.

Thread closed

Sorry Matt, dont know what happened there. You were'nt orange when I first checked your post but now you are. Apoligies for the mix up.

Thread opened.

So it is ok for paid members then ??

(sorry this club's advertising thing still confuses me).
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
This isn't an advert. Seeing what the comunity thinks is different from trying to find a buyer. I'm not trying to be funny but I just remember there was a 'bit of excitement' a short time ago after Albrecht enquired about how much people thought an engine was worth.

Zed-the-red

Well-Known Forum User
Give up trying to convince them.. I know it's not an advert and its a perfectly reasonable request to make of your fellow club members. How much is this worth?... does not say to me.. ANY ONE WANT TO BUY IT?

We are here to be asked advice on things are we not? Lets help then! Its worth about £100.00 plus shipping..

M

madmarco

So it is ok for paid members then ??

(sorry this club's advertising thing still confuses me).

Technically no, but members are given the benifit of the doubt, Matt has made it clear he already has a buyer and did not post an advert. That's good enough for me.

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
Matt - around £150 is about right if it is unmarked and unscuffed - dont worry about the missing Glove Box as they all will fit.

And don't take any **** from Rahail about accepting anything less !