Mark N
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Turbo kit?.
      Have you considered doing an RB swap to emulate the 200ZR? It might be easier to source parts but, as stated above, can be expensive.
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Headlight beam.
      They are not the same, the beam is slightly offset towards the side of the road for whichever side you drive on. UK RHD lights would...
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread RHDJapan.
      I've used Greenline a couple of times and also used Nengun quite a lot to begin with, although I would say that neither have the variety...
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread RHDJapan.
      I've used them loads of times, mostly for Skyline/RB parts and never had any issues with their service. Their BidJDM service is a handy...
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Rev Counter Problem....
      Have you checked the wiring around the coil?
    • Mark N
      Mark N reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread 'Z' badges for Rota Wheels with Like Like.
      Just found a sticker making company that does gel stickers and does them in small batches (Stickers International), and then borrowed...
    • Mark N
      Mark N reacted to jonbills's post in the thread What did you do to your Z this week? with Like Like.
      I've had the front suspension/subframe/steering rack out for cleaning and refurb.
    • Mark N
      Mark N reacted to Graham Palmer's post in the thread New Member tempted by a 240Z with Like Like.
      I'm probably biased (as its my Z :p )...but you may like this......Number27 MGB v8 vs 240z
    • Mark N
      Mark N reacted to jonbills's post in the thread New Member tempted by a 240Z with Like Like.
      Parts for the s30 aren't hard to source, just hard to pay for (compared to MGB bits)
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread 280z engine and parts.
      Nice first post! Are you interested in Nissans/Datsuns too or just selling bits of them?
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Safari gold.
      Think 'baby shit brown". It photographs different depending on the light too.
    • Mark N
      Mark N reacted to jonbills's post in the thread What did you do to your Z this week? with Like Like.
      This turned up this morning.
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Are these 280z seat mounts.
      I have a 77 and a couple of 78's, all of which have the flat rear tab. The 77-78 models had several differences to the earlier 280Z's so...
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Are these 280z seat mounts.
      I believe there was two different types. One with an angled rear mounting tab and the other with a flat rear tab. What year is your car?
    • Mark N
      Mark N replied to the thread Wanted 280Z.
      Watanabe style wheels. Crack free dash cap (hiding the cracked dash). It doesn't really specify where the car was painted or why it is...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…