Z32 Questions....

MarkyMark

Forum User
Hi there, as a new Z owner i had a couple of questions about the 300zx TT (Don't groan i have looked for the awnsers on the internet and the other club sites, but to no avail:( ). I have a Jap spec TT that has been fitted with a set of lowering springs that are a) Too Hard and b) Too low. My first questions are: What is the standard ride height (and where do you measure between)? And can you get Uprated Standard height springs (The combination of a 5Ziggen exhaust and speed bumps is not a good one).

My second question is around the rear fog lamps. What is the usual way of fitting one? i.e Have people fitted an external pod or utilised one of the other clusters already fitted to the car.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Ta

Some people have a dangly pod fitted, some people do the same but swing it out of the way (as it looks ugly) and only swing it down for MOT (naughty naughty)

Mine was converted so that the inner brake lights became fogs. I think this might be the diag:

http://www.300zx.org.uk/brake-fog.htm

welcome to the wonderful wallet-lightening world of the Z!

Hi mate

Speak to Mike Feeney (Mr F) at MJP Auto about the springs.

Otherwise a set of Eibach springs are highly recommended by many over on 300zx.co.uk

Richard:)

Back