Young Mums

Wyn

Club Member
Is it right that all these young mums get up the duff, n then we (the workforce) have to pay for them to sit on the social for the next 16/18 yrs

Where’s daddy?
Who's paying?
Where’s her parents

What’s the answer?

Post it here, or pm your local m.p !!

Wyn

Club Member
Not at all, was just talking to the mrs about a local girl a few doors down the road, she gets up the duff, then a girl just down from her gets up the duff. Neither are married n both are under 20

Keeping up with the joneses if you ask me?

Wasn't me either lol ;)

Just annoys me to think I will have to pay for the both of them for the next 16 odd yrs :mad:

Russ

Club Member
Regardless of the money and council support I'd sooner not be a single parent at that age. They won't be able to afford Zs for 18 years either.

Wyn

Club Member
Be able to work on the side and claim social tho :rolleyes:

Could have a new buyer for the Aussie Zed lol

Be worth even more in 18 yrs time ;)

Tony 260Z

Club Member
We know people who have made a choice not to get married but rather live in sin and raise their kids outside wedlock because they pay less tax that way!

So much for the Government supporting the family!

status

Well-Known Forum User
ive just gone self employed cos im fed up with paying for all those ponses like you said,should stick a cork init

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Not that I'm suggesting you're a crook of course, but I sometimes think that those of us who pay all their tax etc etc seem to be volunteering to get fleeced :(

Wyn

Club Member
Tony 260Z said:
We know people who have made a choice not to get married but rather live in sin and raise their kids outside wedlock because they pay less tax that way!
So much for the Government supporting the family!
Tony I did the same with my mrs

Nothing to do with tax, was more I didn’t want to marry the ol bag (shhh lol ;) )

That I haven’t got a prob with, that’s more to do with religion or individuals morals imo.

What gets me tho is these young girlies who have no partner (that they can rem) yet they have spuds like it doesn’t matter, just pop a new one out every year or so and the state will pick up the tab.
That is my gripe :D

qunvat

Well-Known Forum User
status said:
ive just gone self employed cos im fed up with paying for all those ponses like you said,should stick a cork init
..this government / social security is an absolute joke...if i could type and my bath wasnt getting cold, i could (will later if you want) tell you lots of stories. Its a piece of piss to fiddle,1000's of people are 'on the sick' and many many more people are taking advantage of this joke 'PC' government.

Off for my well deserved / earned bath,

Si

Russ

Club Member
Heres a good one.

Ring up learn direct and the government are doing a scheme for people who really have limited brain power. Anyway you get these question books through, fill them out, get a few questions wrong and send them back. Questions like "Whats 30 minutes after 1:30" and other such things. For this the goverment give you £50 of Choices vouchers. Why I don't know. Anyway I fail to see why the government should be giving away £50 for no apparent reason, and you get £10 if you sign a mate up. I know of people making alright money signing up people who in turn fake these books. The worst thing is learn direct know that people are taking the mick with them, of course they get paid to do it so are quite happy.

Arkwright

Inactive
In this area young girls get pregnant in order to leave home and be given a flat. They have no intention of maintaining the relationship with the father. They also, in many cases, have no inclination to work either, they live on state handouts. The odd man moves in for a while until the DSS finds out, then he buggers off, probably leaving her pregnant again, she gets fatter, uglier & more miserable with her lot in life, hates the kids but she's got her own place! We have whole streets of houses split into flats to provide homes for these people. It must be the same in every town.

Russ

Club Member
Oh the bright side though lads, we get our end away with no consequences ;)

That is a joke btw.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
They should all be sent to work down the salt mines and their brats be sold into slavery!...But then there would be no youths in a few years time to work in McDonalds or available to vandalise your Zed!:eek:
Cheerz,
JEZ

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
it goes without saying that if there are any young tasty birds wanna visit me 2+2:D

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
grolls said:
it goes without saying that if there are any young tasty birds wanna visit me 2+2:D
They would only be interested if you drive a slammed Nova with massive exhaust!!:D