Would you like a ZClub stand at JAE this year?

Would you like a ZClub stand at JAE this year?

• Yes

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Not bothered either way!

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

renatuZ

Active Forum User
A not bothered either way for me. I will not be going but if the majority vote no, could it jeapordise it for those who did want one?

renatuZ

Active Forum User
I will never forget Mr Ex, bless him, putting up his photo of that Settee on the beach as his avatar lol

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I'm not that keen personally but that's just down to personal taste. They do get a reasonably good turn out but it's a little to close to Zedfest (time and venue) for me. If there are enough who can confirm then I think we should have a presence but if it's just two or three cars then I don't think it's worthwhile. Wasn't the Silverstone Parade on a JAE? That was good (Silverstone = Cool), Toilet Island Essex wasn't (Sofas on beaches, not being able to leave because of the tides = Sh*t). Bit hit and miss really.

M

madmarco

Thought we already agreed to do this, Aceman and I agreed to organize.

Nidge74

New Forum User
I will never forget Mr Ex, bless him, putting up his photo of that Settee on the beach as his avatar lol

You mean this one?

beach1.jpg

He nicked that off me. :thumbs:

As for JAE, no longer my cup of tea now that I've grown up a bit. But of course, there should be a stand for those interested

renatuZ

Active Forum User
That was the one! I can not believe someone would have disgarded that settee. Its an objets d'arts. Damien Hirst would have sweeped the Turner prize with that buggar!