USA car on ebay

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
Not everyone's cup of tea, I'm sure.
But with that spec and parts list, even if it needs the usual on these 'rust free' u.s cars (dog legs, rear hatch slam etc) it's a cracking price.

The problem is your taking a gamble when buying with solely the sellers description and a few not so detailed pics.

Good eye Rob.

jay_portishead

Well-Known Forum User
Whats going on with the dashboard!

That said, if it was in the UK it would make a fun project car and I do like 240Z's in white

Blue

Forum User
North American Cars in UK

Hi All,

I am from Canada and just joined the forum. I am curious as to the value and desirability of left hand drive Z's in the UK? Are they a bother for most or are they sought after?

I worked in Ireland from 2000-2003 and had both left and right hand driver cars. Passing was exciting and toll booths & parking garage ticket machines were not fun.

Here in Canada a lot of Japanese cars are on the streets (usually RX-7's) and I recently drove a RHD 90's Skyline with RB-26 w/o any problems.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi All,

I am from Canada and just joined the forum. I am curious as to the value and desirability of left hand drive Z's in the UK? Are they a bother for most or are they sought after?

I worked in Ireland from 2000-2003 and had both left and right hand driver cars. Passing was exciting and toll booths & parking garage ticket machines were not fun.

Here in Canada a lot of Japanese cars are on the streets (usually RX-7's) and I recently drove a RHD 90's Skyline with RB-26 w/o any problems.

Rust-free cars are welcome over here LHD or RHD :) I recently bought a 240Z Tamiya kit sold by someone who was moving to Canada. He was taking his R33 with him and reckoned they didn't get them over there.