Two Lane Blacktop released on DVD

Mr.F

Inactive
For anyone who has been waiting to order this iconic road movie on DVD, I can confirm that it has just been released in DVD format in the UK. Available via our Amazon connection: CLICK THE LINK TO BUY:

<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=go2emedia09-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B000FFL1UI&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width:120px;height:240px;" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This is THE great road movie with James Taylor as the Driver, Dennis Wilson as the Mechanic, Laurie Bird as the Girl and Warren Oates as GTO. If you're old enough to remember it you'll want to buy it. If you're too young to remember it, you SHOULD buy it!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL this is a classic

GTO - "If I'm not grounded pretty soon, I'm gonna go into orbit."

The Mechanic - "You'd have yourself a real street-sweeper here if you put a little work into it."
GTO - "I go fast enough."
The Driver - "You can never go fast enough."

It's one of those movies which is pretty quiet most of the way through, then every now and then they drag race and theres a lot of v8 noise, can leave it running in the background whilst I'm working :)

Back