Tomtom Sat nav

dav350z

Club Member
I have a Tomtom 300 with the speed camera's downloaded as POI's from pocketgpsworld.com.

Is there any way you can display the speed limit for the particular road that the satnav is detecting a camera on?

There has been a couple of times, in unfamiliar areas that, I have been warned about the position of a camera but I had not taken note of the speed limit for the road. :confused:

Dave.

Hi Dave

The POI software I use on my TOMTOM 3 is called CheckPOInt 3.2 and displays the camera speed limit for each one it finds. I installed it a long time ago but I seem to recall it was free aswell.

Don't know if this helps as I don't know what the TOMTOM 300 can accept overlay software.

John

johnymd said:
Hi Dave

The POI software I use on my TOMTOM 3 is called CheckPOInt 3.2 and displays the camera speed limit for each one it finds. I installed it a long time ago but I seem to recall it was free aswell.

Don't know if this helps as I don't know what the TOMTOM 300 can accept overlay software.

John
Thanks John. I think I have come across Checkpoint before.

Where did you download it from?

Dave

Can't remember, sorry! It was a long time ago and I've got a crap memory. I'll have a look at home tonight and see if I still have the download.

Back