South West Regular Monthly Zed Meet

miniman

Well-Known Forum User
Dear All,
I have organised a regular monthly meet at the Royal Oak Pub, High Street, Corsham. Wilts on the first Sunday of each month at 7.45pm. All Zeds welcome.
The pub is easily accessable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Chippenham. They have excellent off road parking and serve great beer (for those of you who are not driving that is).
The first meeting will be on July 1st 2007. This meeting will be in conjunction with the 350z-uk club.
Let me know if you plan on coming along :)

miniman

Well-Known Forum User
Next meeting at the pub will be the Sunday 5th August at 7.45pm. Use it or lose it as they say.

miniman

Well-Known Forum User
No one turned up last night. As no one bothered attending, this regular meet has been cancelled.

Nidge74

New Forum User
That's a shame, what is it with everyone these days?

I'd have been happy to attend if it was in my area, unfortuately I have not attended my own local meets yet coz they're on a Monday, which isn't the best day for me.

Hopefully, people will pay a bit more interest in the future, adn we can get this club bouncing again.

I'm sure all of your hard work and planning has been appreciated by the minority that have attended previous meets.

Arkwright

Inactive
`Sorry to hear that Richard. Don't give up hope though, august is a bad month to get people out to due to holidays, family commitments etc. After summer Hols should be better.

miniman

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for your positive comments both. Have run two and only one person turned up the time before last. That was between the ZClub and 350z-uk Forum. You can lead a horse to water.......................

Nidge74

New Forum User
miniman said:
You can lead a horse to water.......................

.............But you have to drag a Zedder kicking and screaming, apparently. :mad:

But yeah, there is the holidays to consider too. :unsure: