Shows

Hi Mate, I believe Gawsworth hall on the 1st May is the first one, either phone Keith or go to the show and get the rest of the dates......I phoned and Keith seemed a little preoccupied to tell me the others dates, so I'll see him at Gawsworth.

Pete

Yo Mr Wez

Does this mean the a is running.....let me now if your goin to the May 1st Show....07855 754317

Col

no still park in the drive ,not moved for 10 months .,Not going to this show as it is poo

I know its a crap show BUT....

yo mr wez.....i know this show is poo....and the tea rooms are f**cking over priced, and the people on the gates insist on doin a full body search including anal when you driving in. Oh yea and not to forget theres no burger van, a load of s4it trade stands and to many porche owners...But apartfrom that its not to bad.

So are you goin to any shows in you shogun or what?

Col

Going to try and get to this one - only cos its the first one! Weather permitting of course!:eek:
Col, also goin' to Japfest for the day on May 20th Castle Combe - spare seat if you want it?:D
Also JAE in July but due to c*ck-up on the domestic front will only get there late Sat now!! Staying over tho'...:cool:

Chears rob....

Yea Rob,

I will defo take you up on the offer of that spare seat....would be great to get down to the show...

Whens the next cheshire plainz zed meet....could sort deatils there.

Col

Col will bell you soon to discuss Castle Coombe.....;)
Dont think Cheshire Plainz has organised a local meet to the best of my knowledge..seems like we should start one here? How about Tuesday 9th May 2006 at the Woodpecker in Northwich?? :D
Anyone else got a view?? Steve K...Where are You??:cool:

Will see you sometime this year ,just had the bullet from work at long last :D .So can sort my stuff out now

Wez

freestyle_col said:
yo mr wez.....i know this show is poo....and the tea rooms are f**cking over priced, and the people on the gates insist on doin a full body search including anal when you driving in. Oh yea and not to forget theres no burger van, a load of s4it trade stands and to many porche owners...But apartfrom that its not to bad.

So are you goin to any shows in you shogun or what?

Col

No worries Mr wez

No worries Mr wez, I'll prob call up to see ya soon....Or will maybe catch you at tatton shows....

I dont have the pearl zed anymore....

Col

Just thought I'd chip in as no one else has - the regular Cheshire Plainz meet is still, as agreed a few months ago, at Mascrat Manor off Junct. 20 of the M6 on the third Weds of every month.

Things always slack off a bit through the winter months in terms of attendance (cars laid up etc.) and the change of venue from the Stanford Arms put things up in the air a bit. However, people are there every month and one can expect to see more cars showing up from now on.

Unfortunatly this year I will not be attending many Z Club weekend meetings, as I am short on spare time. You may also know that the new membership secretary from the 1st June is Mr. Marcus Rogers, so I am just a member and have no role in the organizing of events.

As you know Heith is the Cheshire Plainz area representative, I spoke to him last night to ensure he still wished to continue in this role, and his reply was affirmative.

On the subject of meetings Keith has only organized the Tatton Park events and will be pleased if any member would like to work with him on setting up additional events. Please give him a call with your suggestions.

If a Cheshire Plainz member would like to retain the Gazebo and take it to the events let Keith or me know.

I look forward to seeing you at some point this year.

Regards Steve

Back