Sheffielder

kjd

New Forum User
Hi,

Not really new to the website as i registered a while ago. (8 Years ago actually). However, i lost my Z31 just after i registered and have been waiting for the right opportunity to buy another one since. Now i've finally got my new one i thought i'd pop up.

She's a late 1st gen Z31 N/A. 71k on clock. No history with her so if anyone knows the car from here i'd appreciate a hello. Picked her up from Northern Ireland a month ago. Have just had her fully serviced, waxoyled etc etc and she's in absolutely mint condition.

I'm from Sheffield, and will hopefully be seeing some of you at shows etc in the future.

Bits of help i would appreciate if possible:

* I'm currently after a standard stereo for this as one of the previous owners has put a Pioneer one in and i would like it original.

* Any ideas on Metric tyres? Best place to locate some. Mine seem fine but the wheels could do with a refurb and id like to chuck a new set on if possible.

On a side note, i am still looking for my old one which is a red Z31 reg no: F912 RAS with small yellow AGIP decals.

Cheers

Attachments

• image1 (8).JPG
    image1 (8).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 57
  • image2 (5).JPG
    image2 (5).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 48

Mr.F

Inactive
As far as I am aware, metric tyres to suit Z31 are not readily available. I would search out a set of early turbo Z31 wheels to refurbish and fit normal tyres. Keep a metric wheel as a spare or try to find a Space-Sava.

mrM

Club Member
Not much love here then I guess �� Haha

theres love in the z31 forum for you lol,although theres not that many of us on there :),like you say looks absolutely mint,well done getting that,i did know someone who had a set of turbo 16s cheap but dont know if he still has them i doubt it but could find out if need be,theres also a set i know of going but their like £250-300 i think,ive also got some old 16 "5 spokes,the z31 forum is very quiet these days,anybody who wants to save and look after a z31 is good news in my book:thumbs: