Seats again.

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
the ones in the link look like a straight copy of the autolook seats, except they've managed to loose some of the feel of the orginals with cheap materials and harness holes
Yeah.
I’m convinced these are what MZR use but trimmed properly. These aren’t finished well.
MI prefer the look of the separate headrest ones (as in pic) BUT looking at dimensions they’re not as wide

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
Anyway. I am now convinced that these are what MZR use albeit trimmed properly.

I’ve ordered a pair $960 shipped. Obvs plus duty this end. But within 30 mins of ordering I had a UPS Tracking number.

Mr.G

Club Member
Hope they arrive quickly and don't get delayed with all the border chaos, I also have shipments coming and all my fingers are currently crossed!

I would be very interested to see how these look in your Z and learn how comfortable they are compared to the stock seat.

I find that even with the adjustments to the lowest setting, the stock seat is too high for me when I wear a helmet which leads me to have to have the seat further back then i would like in order to avoid my helmet hitting the roof.

Anyway. I am now convinced that these are what MZR use albeit trimmed properly.

I’ve ordered a pair $960 shipped. Obvs plus duty this end. But within 30 mins of ordering I had a UPS Tracking number.

I asked if they'd sell untrimmed and uncut, they 'cant'.

I'm guessing made and shipped from china. I'd like some measurements and proper pics of the rear etc. At 960, they're too much for me to strip and have redone.

I think i'll end up spending getting some genuine autolook seats to re trim.

grb184

Club Member
Still wondering whether these will fit into the 260z and 280z with the transmission tunnel hump (as I have on my passenger side)..would be interested in feedback once they arrive

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
E05B33D1-F307-45C6-B9F1-51CDCE1DDF19.jpeg CC1A2B18-BA2A-43EC-B108-E8BBDFA19D01.jpeg First pic is the MZR Seat, second is the Retro seat. Shame about the vent holes but they’re the same.

vipergts

Well-Known Forum User
Does anyone know if the standard seat bases are removable??

And the chances they’ll fit to these? Might have to get a separate specific seat base