Seal kits

Joe-99

Club Member
Hi
Was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere i can get the lower seal for the windows in the doors, it runs along the chrome at the bottom of the glass (i know it has a name can't think of it xD) as the ones on my car are all cracked

or if anyone knows where to get a full seal kit for the whole car that isn't too pricey, as i need a full kit anyway but can't find one with these seals in it

Thanks
Joe

I purchased a rubber strip to replace these but was very difficult as the original is stapled in and I couldn't get new staples back through the metal. Ended up using some metal clips.

Skillard make a full replacement kit with new metal etc which could be a better option as the metal trim may well be corroded.

I purchased a rubber strip to replace these but was very difficult as the original is stapled in and I couldn't get new staples back through the metal. Ended up using some metal clips.

Skillard make a full replacement kit with new metal etc which could be a better option as the metal trim may well be corroded.

Ooh okay! Thank you very much! Yeah one side is out of shape and slightly rotten

No I used a like an offset t seal. I will have look to see where I got it

Not found the offcuts yet as they were 1metre lengths and I think the offcuts were not very big so not sure where they are, but carbuilders do different sizes.
I removed the front edge when I did mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20220423_175411.jpg
    IMG_20220423_175411.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20220423_175404.jpg
    IMG_20220423_175404.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 13
I did not get mine from carbuilders, can't remember where I got them.

Back