s30 chassis with z32 engine?

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
I've had a long standing love for the early Fairlady's ever since I spotted my first one in the metal. Unfortunately due to our living scenario and financial situation, owning the z32 has at times been a bit of an effort, so buying and running a stable mate just hasn't been feasible, anyway for reasons no one needs to know and I cant really say just yet, things are looking up, in about 18 months I SHOULD be in the position where I can add that second toy. It has been agreed by the long haired general, on the proviso it is "her" car, this changes the game slightly, as I was planning to go either v8 Lexus/Chevrolet or v6tt (vg30dett) of course. Now that's probably a little too much poke for madam, so I was thinking about going for a vg30de or vg30e, my first question the most obvious, and I'm pretty sure the answer will be yes is has it been done already? Second question would be where would I start?

Mr.F

Inactive
There is a 260Z running VG30DETT in the UK - the same car also ran the VG30DET previously. I think Steve who owns the car gets on here occasionally and could contact you with information about the conversion.

260z_monster_11.JPG

Search and ye shall find...

Last edited by a moderator:

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
There is a 260Z running VG30DETT in the UK - the same car also ran the VG30DET previously. I think Steve who owns the car gets on here occasionally and could contact you with information about the conversion.

260z_monster_11.JPG

Search and ye shall find...

Cheers mike, glad to see the vg is just as snug in there as the z32 it came out off haha. Il have a poke around with the old search function.