Opel Corsa B steering change to Corsa C EPS conversation

duds

New Forum User
Hi.
I need some help please to ask about changing the Manuel steering to electric on my Corsa B 1995 1.2 petrol.
I have been told to use one from a Corsa C ! Is this a correct ? And where is the best place to buy ? Should I look for a specific model or part number.
Thank you in advance

Robotsan

Club Member
Hi.
I need some help please to ask about changing the Manuel steering to electric on my Corsa B 1995 1.2 petrol.
I have been told to use one from a Corsa C ! Is this a correct ? And where is the best place to buy ? Should I look for a specific model or part number.
Thank you in advance

Hi, this is a forum for Datsun & Nissan Z cars, not Opel I'm afraid :) Maybe search for Opel/Vauxhall Corsa forums on Google.

richiep

Club Member
I am guessing you found your way here via a cursory web search for Corsa C power steering; as Robotsan says, this is a Datsun Z forum; Corsa C stuff has been discussed here though as it is one of the options for modifying a 240/260/280Z steering column to electric power assisted (and many other cars actually).

First stop for looking for a Corsa C unit is eBay - there’s usually several full columns on there at all times. Obviously, we can’t help you with respect to fitting to a Corsa B, but good luck!