Old Club Magazines for "free" plus p&p

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
I am having a clear out. When I bought my car it came with old club magazines

5 x Z Club magazines 2004 - 2005
14 x The Classic Z Register magazines 1995 - 2003

Post up a message on here if there is an interest and I will put them up on ebay

Postage will be £3.49 and I'll put a price of 51p to round it up (£4 in total)

If no expressed interest they will go in the bin

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I would like the Classic Z Register mags please. No need to send the others. I'm away from home this week and don't buy on ebay with my phone. Can you wait until Friday? Charge me £1.51.

yellowz

Club Member
Could I have the Classic Z Register mags please and then I will pass them on to Rob? Charge me same as for Rob, £1.51 on top of the postage.

Mark N

Club Member
Could you please specify Z Club magazines in the title?
Although it's hard to say if it generates more or less interest in the thread.

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
The magazines are now up on ebay and will be there until Sunday 22 Oct. Search "Datsun z club" and you will find them. Includes an interesting article from a younger Albrecht on a visit to Japan. Also younger versions of some faces still lurking on these forums

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Hi Rob

It's my bid at the moment. I only want to look back through the issues and then I can send them on to you.
Yes, I'm the same. I've spent a LOT of time looking at old Z Club mags during the last year but not seen any 'Register' mags.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yellowz, I don't know where you are with the bidding but don't buy them on my behalf. They have gone a bit higher than I'd pay.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
For anyone interested in the old Z Club mags we do have a full set - watch this space.